Our monthly membership programs offer afternoon and evening musical performances. The musicians are gifted professionals, among the finest in the region. Concerts are followed by refreshments and opportunities to meet other music lovers.
You are invited to join Tuesday Musical as a member. Click here to request a membership application. Or, call our office at 330-761-3460.
- Admission to monthly musical programs held at varied and interesting venues.
- Members may bring guests to most meetings.
- Tuesday Musical’s member directory.
- Ohio Federation of Music Clubs newsletter.
Members help to:
- Sponsor the Brahms Allegro Junior Music Club
- Award scholarships to college music students
- Provide free concert tickets and bus support to students of all ages
How to Join:
Click here to request a membership form.
$75 annually (7/1 - 6/30) and be a Tuesday Musical concert-goer.
2018-19 Members Programs
Tuesday, September 18, 2018, at 1 p.m.
(Roo Express transportation begins at noon
at the Akron General/ Health and Wellness Center on Route 18)
Tuesday, October 9, at 1 p.m.
Akron Art Museum
Tuesday, November 6, at 7 p.m.
Stan Hywet’s Music Room and Carriage House
Tuesday, December 18, at 7 p.m.
The O'Neil House Bed and Breakfast
1290 W. Market St. (park across the street at Rockynol)
Tuesday, February 5, 2019, at 1 p.m.
Faith Lutheran Church in Fairlawn
Tuesday, March 5, at 7 p.m.
Steinway Hall in Boston Mills
Tuesday, April 9, at 1 p.m.
First Congregational Church in Akron
Sunday, May 19, at 2:30 p.m.
2019 Scholarship Competition Winners Concert
Tuesday, June 11, at 11 a.m.
2019 Annual Meeting
St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Akron